Monday, April 13, 2009

Mustang Hy's Caramel Candy







I'm back with more tales of myself and Candy. She has really changed since the 9th. I have been working with her almost every day and as you see here she is coming right along. I was able to comb her all the way to the top of her rump and then started getting her used to a rope being tossed about her. We worked on her lounging too. She is doing so well. I hope to be riding her befor summers end. She is such a beautiful mare and really wants to do what I ask. Her trust for me is showing more and more. Tomarrow I will work with her and ropes around her legs, front and back. This shall be interesting. She is most concerned with me around her right side and her back side. And her legs. She is getting better with that as well.

1 comment:

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

What a pretty girl she is! I'm glad she's coming along well.